Fashion And You Dress
Fashion and you dress : Designer fashion on sale : Fashion design games 2011.
Fashion And You Dress
- is known hereon in as the “User” or “You” (Individual, Corporation, Association, Agency, Company)”
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; “formal wear”; “a full-dress uniform”; “dress shoes”
- Put on one’s clothes
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put clothes on (someone)
- put on clothes; “we had to dress quickly”; “dress the patient”; “Can the child dress by herself?”
fashion and you dress – 2 PACK
Laurie, who I saw as recently as two weeks back looks as lovely as ever. She now has a son who is slightly older than I was when this picture was taken which is somewhat amazing. Even more amazing is that we still are in touch after all these years.
If you had asked me when the picture was taken if I could have even imagined the path our lives have taken us, I couldn’t have even begun to guess and I have to admit to being fascinated by the route we have both followed.
September 18, 2009
Hat – Target
Dress – Modcloth (Carriage Tour)
Necklace – Thrifted
Tights – Target
Boots – Kick (Mia – Seductive Wrap)
Meeting at a downtown bistro.
I decided to funk it up for my meeting downtown. After enjoying a smoothie at the Root Note, I made a quick stop at the Farmers’ Market and then decided to shop the downtown boutiques.
fashion and you dress
Researching for fresh ideas
Figure drawing with pencils, inks, markers, paints, collage, and more
Using different fabrics for garment designs
Applying details, such as collars, pockets, trims, and fastenings
Making skirts, dresses, and shirts, and customizing garments
Styling, choosing, and photographing a fashion model
Designing a promotional package and presenting finished work to buyers
The book’s added features include a resources section listing instructive Web sites, museums showing fashion and textile displays, and lists of important fashion journals that students should include as part of their regular reading and research. More than 350 color photos and drawings.